After attempting to log in with your user name and password, you see the message below.
Username does not exist or the Password has been entered incorrectly
Detailed informationAfter installation, you will be required to set up a user account when you run the software for the first time. Both the user name and the password are case sensitive. If the user name and password combination is not entered exactly as it was the first time, the error will appear. The user names and passwords for LearnKey CDs are stored locally on the user's computer and cannot be accessed by LearnKey. The instructions below explain how to access the user name and password that were entered upon installation.
SolutionPlease follow the instructions below to get your previous user name and password working
- Start the training program (Start > All Programs > LearnKey)
- On the User Log In screen, press Ctrl+F5. If a window opens displaying your user name and password, go to step 6. If not, continue to step 3.
- Click the Add User button
- Click the Acquire Licenses button
- Click the Administration button
- Your user name will appear in the first column, and your password will be listed in the third column. Write this information down. Remember that the user name and password are both case sensitive, so be sure to make note of any uppercase letters.
- Click the Finished button three times to return to the User Log In screen
- Enter the user name and password you acquired in step 6, paying attention to uppercase and lowercase letters