- When trying to load video training online or from a CD, you see only a blank screen or a blank screen with a small error icon
- Right-clicks do not function as expected in labs
Detailed informationSome LearnKey training courses rely on Adobe Flash and Sun Java software. This software must be installed on each computer running the training.
- Install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
- Ensure that the Adobe Flash Plugin is enabled for onlineexpert.com
- Firefox instructions: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/why-do-i-have-click-activate-plugins
- Install the latest version of Sun Java from http://java.com/inc/BrowserRedirect1.jsp
If the steps above do not resolve the issue and your course training is from 2005 or earlier, follow the instructions below.
- Download the following file: http://learnkey.com/admin/upgrades/oexpupgrades/AdobeFlashPlayerUninstallandReinstall.zip
- Uninstall and install Adobe Flash Player using the executable files in the .zip file you downloaded in step 1
- Open Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel and uninstall all versions of Sun Java
- Install Java using the following link: http://learnkey.com/admin/upgrades/oexpupgrades/MS_Java_Virtual_Machine_msjavx86.zip
- Restart Internet Explorer and verify that this resolves the issue