An administrator or teacher needs to assign or unassign a course to a student.
OnlineExpert®'s administrative functions provide administrators with the ability to make courses available or unavailable for students over which they have administrative privileges.
- Go to your OnlineExpert® portal (__________.onlineexpert.com), select the ADMIN LOGIN check box, and log into your OnlineExpert® account
- Click the Groups tab
- In the left sidebar, in the Course Access group, click Add/Edit
- Ensure that the correct group and enterprise are selected at the top of the page
Assign a course
- In the All Other Available Courses column, select the check box to the left of each course you would like to assign to the group. Expand groups by clicking the plus sign (+) next to a course category
- Click the Add Selected button
Unassign a course
- In the Currently Assigned Courses column, select the check box to the right of each course you would like to unassign. Expand groups by clicking the plus sign (+) next to a course category
- Click the Remove Selected button