SymptomsWhen trying to load an OnlineExpert.com training page, you receive instead a page full of text that includes the phrase IncorrectWindow.document.writeln(" ").
Detailed informationSome malware, PC optimization software, and web filtering software can cause web browsers to display pages incorrectly. Sometimes, these programs can be installed without your knowledge or by inadvertently clicking an advertisement on a website. For more information, please read Watch out for fake virus alerts on Microsoft.com. Remove any such software from your computer to allow the browser to display webpages correctly.
- Scan your system for viruses and malware. If you are not already running Windows 8 or Windows 10, you can download and install Microsoft Security Essentials for free. You can also use Microsoft's Malicious Software Removal Tool to check your computer for infections and remove any malware.
- Uninstall or change the settings of any running PC optimization or web filtering software. For more information about uninstalling software, please read Uninstall or change a program (Windows 7 and Vista) or Uninstall, change, or repair a program (Windows 8 and 10)
- Read more about the best ways to keep your computer running fast: Speed up your PC and PC cleaning apps are a scam: here's why (and how to speed up your PC).
- Read more about the best ways to keep your browsing experience safe and kid-friendly: Set up Family Safety and How to harden your browser against malware and privacy concerns
- Programs known to cause this conflict:
- YAC PC Cleaner
- [Advanced] Scan your installed programs for programs that should not appear in the list