SymptomsWhen trying to run LearnKey training, you receive any of the following messages:
Class not found
Class not registered
Cannot change visible in OnShow or OnHide
DescriptionThis error occurs when a program cannot find the correct version of another program on which it relies in order to operate. Install or update the missing program to resolve this error.
SolutionIn the case of LearnKey training products, the three most common causes of this error are Adobe Flash, Windows Media Player, and Java.
Flash PlayerFlash must work in Internet Explorer in order for LearnKey CD products to work correctly. If you are using only OnlineExpert, then Flash Player must work in the browser of your choice.
- Go to https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html (this must be performed in Internet Explorer for CD products)
- Click the Check Now button
- If necessary, follow the on-screen instructions to download and install Flash Player for your browser
Windows Media PlayerSome courses require Windows Media Player or a Windows Media Player plugin in order to operate correctly.
- Go to http://www.vdat.com/techsupport/PRNwindowstest.asp
- If the video does not play:
- Firefox. Follow the instructions at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/play-windows-media-files-in-firefox
- Chrome. Follow the instructions at http://www.interoperabilitybridges.com/wmp-extension-for-chrome
- Go to http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
- Allow any Java plug-ins and agree to any terms and conditions
- Follow the on-screen instructions