You can see the video, but you cannot hear the sound.
If you are unable to hear audio playback when using LearnKey courseware, then checking speaker power/volume, adjusting the sound card configuration, adjusting the system volume sliders, closing background programs, or verifying your hardware setup will usually fix this problem.
Close all other applications that are running on your computer. Use the No sound in Windows tutorial at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/no-sound-help to resolve the problem. This tutorial will help you to perform the following tasks:
- Check your speaker power and volume
- Adjust the system volume sliders
- Make sure that Use Only Preferred Device is set correctly
- Check the sound card for any conflicts with other devices
- Update your sound card drivers