Satellite Internet web acceleration
- Your Internet service provider (ISP) is a satellite Internet company, such as HughesNet
- Videos will not play properly in OnlineExpert®
Some satellite Internet providers have special settings that must be configured in order to use LearnKey training. Contact your Internet service provider (ISP) for more details.
If your ISP is HughesNet, follow the instructions below to disable web acceleration:
- Open System Control Center
- Click the i icon in the top right corner next to the System Information link
- Click Web Acceleration on the left sidebar, and then click Control under Web Acceleration
- Select the Disable Web Acceleration check box and click the Submit button
If the steps above do not work, contact HughesNet directly: http://www.hughesnet.com/index.cfm?page=ContactUs
If HughesNet is not your Internet service provider (ISP), contact your ISP for more assistance.